søndag den 17. februar 2013

My car is a bike

While I am not working because I am on maternity leave we decided to save the money that it costs to have a car. I live in northern Jutland, in a small city.



When you live here it is almost a rule of life that you must have a car. And I must admit it is a bit less complicated to get the kids to daycare and school. But never the less. We have been doing just fine with out a car for the last 8 months. we simply decided to buy a bicycle instead. The plan was that we were going to sell it again when I am going back to work, but i am not sure if I can live without it now. I am so fond of my bike. I can have all 3 kids in it. The youngest is only 6 months old and he just sleeps in this auto chair.
Take a look... Can you see why I love my bike?

My bike with room for 4 toddlers or 2 toddlers and one baby

My "car" is for sure the cutest one at the parking lot.

Sirius in my bike, in his auto chair, ind his snowsiut and with lots of blankets.
The kids love the bike too. The youngest fall a sleep just a few minutes after we set off.
You can get a lot of different bikes like this one. Mine is from Bellabike.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar