mandag den 26. november 2012

The easiest way to remove nail polish



I love looking around on pinterest for good tips and idears.
I often see a lot of pretty nails and thought I would like to share with you how to remove the nail polish in just a coulpe of seconds.

You need
  • 1 mason jar
  • 1 sponge
  • Nail polish remover
  • 1 scissor



If it is a sponge like mine you have to remove that hard green part first (mine was green yours might be blue, purple, orange... etc.)



Then put the sponge inside the mason jar



Cut a small hole in the sponge...


...just big enough for your finger



Pour in some nail polish remover.
You do not need to fill the jar


Before using the jar just turn it up side down and back again


Here is my finger before I put it in the jar


Put your finger in the hole in the sponge and twist it around a couple of times


And enjoy the result!


This was my very first post here... I hope you found it usefull.
Thanks for stopping by


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar